Sep 07, 2018 Can anyone help me make my HP deskjet 840c printer work with Windows 10 64-bit? It worked with Windows 7, but now, even after installing the driver from Windows Update, all. HP Deskjet 840c drivers. Windows 7 32 & 64 bit / 8 32 & 64 bit / 8.1 32 & 64 bit: 23 Dec 2014: 2.21 MB: hppiw61.exe: 6889. Helpjet.net is a free website dedicated to pc driver software and useful utilities. All files and other materials presented here can be downloaded for free. Some files at Helpjet.net could be packed with winzip.
- Solved: Can't locate driver for the HP DeskJet 840C for Windows 7x64 operating system.
- This package supports the following driver models:HP DeskJet 840C Series. Windows XP AMD 64-bit; Windows XP 64-bit SP 1; Windows NT 4 SP 2; Windows 2000 SP 1; Windows 2003 64-bit.
- This utility contains the only official version for HP DeskJet 840C/841C/842C/843C Driver for Windows XP/7/Vista/8/8.1/10 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Download the latest drivers for your HP DeskJet 840C/841C/842C/843C to keep your Computer up-to-date.
Thanks for replying, but I managed to fix the problem on my own :)
The problem was the plrt to which I had been trying to install the printer. I am out and do not have the laptop with me now to be more precise, but what I did was change the port to something like a 'USB virtual device' port or the like. And it worked swiftly. I think this experience might be useful for other users, and since none of the forums or help files I have seen so far had any guidance about which port is the right choice, I am sharing it here.
For the record, it is a Samsung laptop with an AMD processor. If it matters, I can be more precise as soon as I get back home. The installation was done by searching for the driver in Windows Update. Nothing tricky. By the way, the HP website leaves you cold, saying that there is no driver available for the 840c that will work under Win 10. What a bummer.
Cheers from Rio.
We regret the issue. Let me assist you.
Before we proceed any further, let us know a few more details on the below questions.
- What are the specific error messages when you say 'constant error messages from the printer'?
- What is the make and model of the PC you are using?
- Did you install the latest drivers for the printer directly from the manufacturer's website?
- Did you verify if the make and model of the printer is compatible to work with Windows 10?
As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to perform the troubleshooting steps outlined in the below Microsoft Help link.
Canonical correlation analysis software. Canonical Correlation Analysis is used to test the correlation between two sets of variables. Available in Excel using the XLSTAT add-on statistical software.
Windows 7 64-bit Download Torrent
Next, check if the printer spooler service is started and working.
Download the latest driver, firmware, and software for your HP LaserJet 1320 Printer.This is HP's official website to download drivers free of cost for your HP Computing and Printing products for Windows and Mac operating system. Find support and troubleshooting info including software, drivers, and manuals for your HP LaserJet 1320 Printer. Hp 1320 xp.
To do so:
- Press ‘Win key +R’ on the keyboard.
- Type Services in the search box.
- Select view local services which appears at the left side of the screen.
- Search for Print spooler service and double click on it.
- Check if that service is started and the StartUp type is set to Automatic.
- To set the service to automatic, right click on the service and click automatic.
- Click Apply and then click ok.
Write to us with the updated status and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.
Hp Deskjet 840c Driver Windows 10
Thank You for Helping us Maintain CNET's Great Community, !
|Publisher web site||www.hp.com|
|Release Date||January 07, 2000|
|Date Added||January 07, 2000|
|Operating Systems||Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/2003|
|Downloads Last Week||2|