- Shpongle Discography Torrent
- Slipknot Discography Rar
- David Bowie Discography Rar
- Download Full Discographies Free
- This is ambient Goa, but of a different kind than Shpongle, more Eastern and mystical. The Answer is one of the best tracks ever. The Infinity Project was a collaboration between Simon Posford and Raja Ram who also plays the flute on some of the tracks. 75 thoughts on “ Best Goa Trance: Top Artists, Tracks & Albums ”.
- A Singularity Encoded by Entheogenic, released 23 June 2015 1. Star Wisdom of Bon 4. Veil of Isis (Lucy in Dub mix) 6. Psychocosmic Parallelism 7. Genuine Abstract A Singularity Encoded -The singularity offered by the Originator is received by two Generators, the Aeon Christos and the.
And The Day Tuned To Night (Remastered) Shpongle - Are You Shpongled? Shpongle came to light 20 years ago, emerging from the burgeoning Trance music scene. Simon Posford aka Hallucinogen and Raja Ram aka The Infinity Project were already leading lights on the pioneering new sonic realms of Trance music.
|Origin||Chobham, Surrey, England|
|Genres||Psybient, psytrance, psydub|
Kinetic/BMG Records (US)
|Associated acts||1200 Micrograms, Hallucinogen, The Infinity Project, Younger Brother, Celtic Cross, Ott|
Shpongle is a psychedelic electronic music project from England that formed in 1996. The group includes Simon Posford (a.k.a. Hallucinogen) and Raja Ram (one of three in The Infinity Project). The duo are considered to be one of the progenitors of the psybient genre - a genre combining world music with psychedelic trance and ambient. Their musical style combines traditional music from all over the globe and vocals with contemporary western synthesizer-based psychedelic music. When asked to describe Shpongle's music, Posford has responded that it is 'like nothing you've ever heard before.'
Shpongle's first track, 'Vapour Rumours', was released on TIP Records' Infinite Excursions compilation in 1996. Their debut album, Are You Shpongled?, was released in 1998 on Twisted Records. On 9 September 2014, Posford confirmed beginning work on a sixth album, which was eventually announced as Codex VI and set for release in October 2017. On October 3rd, even before the release of Codex VI, the duo announced via a Facebook video that they have begun working on their seventh studio album.
Posford is generally responsible for the synthesizers, studio work, and live instrumentation, while Raja Ram contributes broad musical concepts and flute arrangements. Raja Ram stated in an interview that 'Shpongle' is an umbrella term for feeling positive and euphoric emotions. Shpongle's music is heavily influenced by psychedelic experiences and frequently makes use of sonic textures that approximate psychedelic states as well as vocal samples relating to consciousness expansion, hallucinations, and altered states of awareness. For example, the track 'A New Way to Say 'Hooray', contains a vocal sample of Terence McKenna describing the effects of DMT.
Shpongle has played several live concerts, and Simon Posford tours frequently, performing live DJ sets. Raja Ram has occasionally accompanied these sets with live flute performances. Shpongle's first live performance was at the Solstice Music Festival at Motosu Highland in Japan in July 2001. They returned to Japan on New Year's Eve 2003 to play the New Maps Of Hyperspace event at Tokyo Bay NK Hall together with 1200 Micrograms (featuring Raja Ram) and Hallucinogen.
Prior to the release of their fourth album Shpongle played a sold out live concert at The Roundhouse venue in Chalk Farm, North London on 31 October 2008. The band featured Andy Gangadeen (drums), Nogera (percussion), Chris Taylor (bass), Pete Callard (guitar), Harry Escott (cello) and Dick Trevor (keyboards and programming); Michele Adamson and Hari Om (voices), three dancers, and for one song only (Nothing is Something Worth Doing) Manu Delago on hang drum.
This was followed on 20 December 2008 by a concert in Moscow featuring the same lineup. Shows were also planned for 7 and 9 March 2009 in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia, but these were cancelled due to non-payment of the deposit by the promoters.
In 2009, Shpongle played a headlining date at the Ozora Festival held near Ozora, Hungary on 15 August; Shpongle also played a latenight DJ set at Rothbury Festival in Rothbury, Michigan over Fourth of July weekend and two album launch shows at the Roundhouse on 30 and 31 October. The duo returned to Moscow to play at Milk on 12 December 2009.
• Wireless (Wi-Fi): Yes, WiFi 802.11b/g/n. Corsair pdf. • Mobile printing: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Wireless Direct Printing, Mopria, HP Smart App.
On 3 August 2010, they opened the Ozora festival in Hungary. This was their tenth documented live performance.
In January 2011, Shpongle toured Australia playing dates at the Forum Theatre in Melbourne, the Enmore Theatre in Sydney and headlined the Rainbow Serpent Festival in Victoria, Australia.In June 2011 Shpongle played at the Electric Forest Festival with the Shpongletron.
New unreleased material from the forthcoming album was incorporated in the 2011 tour, the Shpongletron Experience. The tour featured the Shpongletron, designed by visual artist Zebbler. The Shpongletron included a DJ booth, and multiple custom-made, video-mapped projection surfaces.
'Shpongle Live' performed at Camp Bisco X on 8 July 2011 in Mariaville, New York. This was Shpongle's first ever performance as a full ensemble in the United States and was greatly received by fans and newcomers alike. The band also performed two sold-out American shows on Halloween weekend in 2011, playing at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City on 28 October, and at the Fox Oakland Theater in Oakland, California on 29 October. They debuted the first track from Museum of Consciousness, called Brain in a Fish Tank, on 28 October 2011.
For 2012, Shpongle toured the United States performing DJ sets entitled 'Shpongle presents The Masquerade'. The last set of this tour was performed on 31 October 2012, at Terminal West in Atlanta, Georgia. On 3 November, they performed with Younger Brother, Hallucinogen, and other Twisted Records artists. Their set included live keyboards and flute, and debuted many new tracks from their most recent album.
After the ceremony in 2010, on 6 August 2013 Shpongle is once again opening O.Z.O.R.A. Festival with a world premier concert for their new material called Museum of Consciousness (2013).
Oct. 2013 full band live in London at the Troxy. The show was filmed and is available on DVD, released in 2015.
Shpongle played live with a full 12 piece band at Red Rocks Amphitheater in Morrison, Colorado, on 10 May 2014.
On 19 November 2014, it was announced via social media that Shpongle would once again begin touring in the United States throughout early 2015, featuring Phutureprimitive as special guest, the return of 'Shpongletron 3.1,' and with visuals by Zebbler.
Shpongle Discography Torrent
On 21 September 2018, Shpongle announced their last full public concert:
Although this is their last full public concert, Shpongle will continue to enchant and delight with future studio recordings and album releases, with some Shpongle 7 productions receiving their world premieres at this performance.
- Are You Shpongled? (1998)
- Tales of the Inexpressible (2001)
- Nothing Lasts.. But Nothing Is Lost (2005)
- Ineffable Mysteries from Shpongleland (2009)
- Museum of Consciousness (2013)
- Codex VI (2017)
- Divine Moments of Truth (2000)
- Dorset Perception (2004)
- The God Particle (2010)
- Remixed (2003)
- Remixed volume 2 (2005)
- Unreleased Remixes (2008) (download only)
- Shpongle & Mad Tribe – Stoned Remixes (2016-05-09, Tip Records, download)
- The Sixth Revelation on The Mystery Of The Thirteen Crystal Skulls (2001)
- The Seventh Revelation on The Secret Of The Thirteen Crystal Skulls (2003)
- Live in Concert at the Roundhouse London 2008 (2009)
- Live in London 2014 (2015)
- Live at Red Rocks Amphitheater (2015)
Slipknot Discography Rar
David Bowie Discography Rar
- ^'SHPONGLE Listen and Stream Free Music, Albums, New Releases, Photos, Videos'. Myspace.com. Retrieved 25 July 2014.
- ^'Various - Infinite Excursions - Softer Psychedelic Sounds (CD) at Discogs'. Discogs.com. Retrieved 25 July 2014.
- ^'Shpongle Biography'. NME. Archived from the original on 29 December 2009. Retrieved 17 December 2009.Cite uses deprecated parameter
- ^Archived 30 April 2008 at the Wayback Machine
- ^kellersci1 (20 July 2009). 'Shpongle - DMT at Camp Bisco 2009'. youtube.com. Retrieved 17 September 2009.
- ^Zorro York (16 August 2001). 'Solstice Music Festival 2001'. residentadvisor.net. Retrieved 10 November 2008.
- ^'Shpongle - Around the World in a Tea Daze Tokyo Live - YouTube'. Uk.youtube.com. 23 February 2008. Retrieved 25 July 2014.
- ^'The Shpongle Live Show in October'. twisted.co.uk. 2 November 2008. Archived from the original on 12 May 2009. Retrieved 10 November 2008.Cite uses deprecated parameter
- ^Simon Holton (10 December 2008). 'Twisted statement'. twisted.co.uk. Archived from the original on 20 July 2011. Retrieved 31 December 2008.
- ^Twisted Music (16 January 2009). 'Shpongle Live confirmed for OZORA Festival 15th August 2009'. Twisted Music. Archived from the original on 16 February 2009. Retrieved 14 February 2009.Cite uses deprecated parameter
- ^Twisted Music (13 February 2009). 'Shpongle live return to The Roundhouse, London, 30 October 2009 for the new album launch!'. Twisted Music. Archived from the original on 19 February 2009. Retrieved 14 February 2009.Cite uses deprecated parameter
- ^'Shpongle Australia'. Shpongleaustralia.com. Archived from the original on 30 October 2010. Retrieved 27 November 2010.Cite uses deprecated parameter
- ^'Shpongle @ Electric Forest 2011 DMT Shpongletron Divine Moments of Truth - Dorset Perception'. YouTube. Retrieved 25 July 2014.
- ^'Twisted Music presents Twistival - Shpongle, Younger Brother, Hallucinogen, Prometheus, OTT, The Zap, In:terlaken'. Facebook. Retrieved 25 July 2014.
- ^'Sphongle Live in London'. Sphongle. Retrieved 14 August 2016.
- ^'SHPONGLE LIVE IN CONCERT AT RED ROCKS'. Sphongle. Retrieved 9 November 2018.
- ^Shpongle & Mad Tribe - Stoned Remixes. Tip Records [retrieved 2016-06-12]
Download Full Discographies Free
DownloadFast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows..
Shpongle Discography T6188866.html (Size: 1308 MB)
Shpongle Discography T6188866.html
omikrosgavri6640, LameDuck695818, PyroGod6811012, Dola Paps735, Odyssey007104