- CTT- Time Table Generator in PHP Solving Timetable Scheduling Problem by Using Genetic Algorithms For more info - http://www.viveksingh.in/softcomp/ga-timeta.
- I've been wondering if there are known solutions for algorithm of creating a school timetable. Basically, it's about optimizing 'hour-dispersion' (both in teachers and classes case) for given class.
TIMETABLE WEB. Online school timetable Timetable Web, fully online, for the automatic generation of school timetables. All the operations are online, from data input to final prints, you can use every computer or mobile device connected to the Internet. Automated Timetable Generator Php. Download Project Document/Synopsis. Most colleges have a number of different courses and each course has a number of subjects. Now there are limited faculties, each faculty teaching more than one subjects. So now the time table needed to schedule the faculty at provided time slots in such a way that. Web Application for Automatic Time Table Generation. Generate timetables for schools and colleges without any hindrance, directly from raw schedule. While generating a.
QuickSlots: A web-based timetable management system
Light-Weight: The whole application, including all images,scripts andstylesheets, is only 1.35 MB uncompressed and just 714KB when compressed.
Fully automated installer: QuickSlots comes with a fully automated installer,meaning that the administrator just has to run the installer and does nothave to look into ANY PART OF THE SOURCE CODE AT ALL.
One-click total system backup and restore: Backup and restore settings anddatabases, even across different servers, just with a single click.
Generate ready-to-print timetable image snapshots.
Support for LDAP authentication.
- .setup.php-- Initial system setup.
- .index.php-- Displays the timetable applying the provided filters, if any.
- .login.php-- Provides interface and back end routines that handle user logins.
- .logout.php-- Logs out the user when visited
- .allocate.php-- Provides interface and back end routines for allocation of courses totime slots
- .dean.php-- Homepage of dean level users, it provides interface and back endroutines to edit and save global settings. Access is restricted to deanlevel users.
- .manage.php-- Provides interface and back end routines to manage departments, faculty,batches and rooms. Access is restricted to dean level users.
- .faculty.php-- Homepage of HOD and faculty level users, provides interfaces toadd/delete courses. Access requires at least faculty level account.
- .register.php-- Contains back end routines for user management. It is invoked bymanage.php and setup.php
- .connect_db.php-- Initiates database connections. Required by all files that needs toperform database operations
- .functions.php-- Contains various common helper routines used across most files
- .courses.php-- Contains back end routines to add/delete courses. It is invoked byfaculty.php
- .batches.php-- Contains back end routines to add/delete batches. It is invoked bymanage.php
- .depts.php-- Contains back end routines to add/delete batches. It is invoked bymanage.php
- .rooms.php-- Contains back end routines to add/delete batches. It is invoked bydean.php
- .backup.php-- Contains back end routines to generate/restore backups, invoked bydean.php
- .download.php-- Back end routines that call PhantomJS to generate printable timetablesnapshot images.
- .jsgrid.js-- Client side script to render timetable grids
- .jsform.js-- Handles all form submissions and validation that needs to be done viaAJAX
- .jscapture.js-- Contains PhantomJS routines for printable table snapshot generation
- .cssstyles.css-- Defines generic styles shared by the whole QuickSlots UI
- .csstable.css-- Defines generic styles for QuickSlots table grids
- .cssdashboard.css-- Defines the stylings for various elements of the dashboard
PhantomJS: PhantomJS web stack (for generating screenshots)(https://phantomjs.org/)
jQuery UI: The jQuery UI library (https://jqueryui.com/)
jQuery UI Touch Punch: Touch Event Support for jQuery UI(http://touchpunch.furf.com/)
Chosen.js: Select Box Enhancer for jQuery (http://harvesthq.github.io/chosen/)
Apache Web Server: Version 2.4 or higher recommended
MYSQL Database Engine: Version 5.5 or higher recommended
PHP Hypertext Preprocessor: Version 5.5 or higher recommended
Make sure that the apache user has read/write permissions on the file'config.php', and the directory 'tmp', used respectively for configuration andbackup & screen-shot generation.
Visit setup.php through a web browser and provide the required database andLDAP configurations. Thereafter, set up the first dean/admin accountto complete the setup.
Login using the 'dean'(admin) account. You will be redirected to the'Manage Timetables' page.
Create a timetable by clicking on the drop-down on top, beside 'ConfigureTimetable:'
Add departments, faculty, courses and rooms.
HOD of every department can create courses and allocate timetables for allfaculty of his/her department.
Faculty is the account with the least set of privileges: creating courses andmanaging, the timetable for his courses. These privileges are shared by theHOD and dean as well.
The timetable can be viewed by two groups of users: Download software printer hp laser jet p1102.
- Public/guest users (like students):
- Without needing any login, guest users can either visit the applicationweb-root to view the timetable by applying filters on their own, or byvisiting the links generated by faculty.
- When they visit the web-root, only the current active timetable is displayedby default. As before, users can further apply the various filters such tofind what they need.
- The system also displays a link based on these filters which can besaved/bookmarked by them for direct display of the filtered timetable.
- Authorized users (Faculty/HOD/Dean):
- Once authenticated faculty can view, generate links and download snapshotsfor all instances of the timetable, with any set of filters applied.
Free School Timetable Generator
Multiple instances of timetable can be created. While creating a newtimetable, number of slots, working days and starting time can be configured.
In a authenticated users can easily manage timetable with the help of theintuitive GUI and instructions that accompany.
Timetables can be frozen by a dean at any time when a finalized timetable isneeded. It can be used if you want to avoid any accidental changes on thetimetable once finalized. A frozen timetable cannot be edited unless a deanchoses to de-freeze it.
School Timetable Generator Php
The system allows the dean to download a whole backup of the database.
System can be restored to the previous state by uploading the backup fileback.